RM376.00 – RM499.84
Acrylic Co-polymer adhesive based ,marble patterned decorative interior wall paint. Price quoted is off 3 kg package. Each 3 kg package will cover an estimated area of 90 square feet of wall.
Purchase of tools are optional but recommended. For custom colours not given below, please contact us
Please choose the color code and select whether tools is required or not.
- Harmless to people and environmental friendly through its water based content.
- Suits your personal pleasure with its marble pattern , and velvety structure.
- High covering ability.
- Leaves no cracks.
- High cleanable resistant.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Coverage (for 4kg): 10 m² / 110 sq ft
- Thinner: No thinning, ready to-use
- Drying: Touch dry: after 30-45 min,
- Dust repulsive: after 1-1.5 hour,
- Hard dry: after 24 hours
1. 1 x 4kg of Marmarito Effect Paint (160 sq ft)
2. 1 x Silkcoat Macun Pack (where surfaces are not smooth)
3. 1 x Marmarito Primer Pack for 160 sq ft (in case of old or painted surfaces)
4. 1 x Silkcoat Putty Primer Pack (in case of old putties on surfaces)
5. 1 x Silkcoat Izolac Pack (where a glazed finish surface is desired)
6. 2 x Marmarito Application Decorative Trowel
7. 2 x Drop sheets (for floor and furniture protection)
8. 2 x Masking Tape Rolls
9. 6 x sheets sandpaper (2 x 100 grain, 2 x 80 grain, 2 x 70 grain)
10. 1 x sanding block
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust and swollen and old paintings mustbe scraped off – surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- In case the surface is not smooth, first apply Silkcoat Dahili Acrylic Macun to obtain a problem-free surface for topcoat application
- A smooth and glazed surface can be obtained by applying Silkcoat Izolac before Marmarito application
- Smooth but old painted, synthetic and dirty surfaces should be obtained by applying Silkcoat Universal Primer
- A surface which has been puttied should be prepared by applying Silkcoat Putty Prime
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying
- Before using Marmarito, it should be mixed until it becomes completely homogenous
- If applied on very bright and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed bysanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
- Place drop sheets on floor and over any exposed furniture under surface to be painted
- Apply masking tape to all corners and edges at boundaries of areas to be painted
- Where necessary on old or painted surfaces, apply a single layer of Silkcoat Universal Primer
- Silkcoat Marmarito can be applied (without diluting) by use of decorative trowel in two coats
- Leave minimum 4 hours between coats depending on weather conditions
- After 2nd coat application is dry, Marmarito is applied with trowel (without diluting) again giving both diagonal and vertical-horizontal non-continuous trowel strikes to make the material textured on the surface
- As a last step, the entire surface is shined by putting pressure on the trowel withup-down and right-left circular movements
- After application, tools should be cleaned with water.
Safety And Environment
SAFETY AND PERSONAL PROTECTION DURING USE
- Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case, wash with plenty of water
- Preserve in a tightly closed container
- Keep out of the reach of children
SAFE DISPOSAL OF WASTES
- Dispose of properly by washing all equipment and disposing of buckets etc in plastic recycling unit
- DO NOT DUMP INTO SEWER SYSTEM
- Keep in a cool and clean place away from direct sunlight
- NB: It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature