RM584.00 – RM676.88
Acrylic Emulsion adhesive based, nacre additives, elegant, decorative interior wall paint. Paint is sold in 3 kg / pack with a coverage of 150 square feet of wall .
Purchase of tools are optional but recommended. For custom colours not given below, please contact us
Please choose the color code and select whether tools is required or not.
- Healthy and environmentally friendly.
- Displays bright appearance as a pearl.
- Provides different pattern applications.
- High resistance to cleanable.
Structure: Pure Acrylic
Coverage (for 3 kg): 18 m² / 190 sq ft (Wood pattern and similar), 60 m2 / 600 sq ft (Leopard pattern and similar)
Thinning Ratio: 10% max. (with clean water)
Drying: Touch dry: after 15-20 minutes,
Dust repulsive: after 1 hour,
Hard dry: after 24 hours
- 1 x 3kg of Metalico Effect Paint (225 sq ft)
- 1 x Metalico Primer Pack for 225 sq ft
- 1 x Silkcoat Dahili Acrylic Paste (in case surfaces need smoothing)
- 1 x Silkcoat Putty Primer (in case of old putties on surfaces)
- 1 x Silkcoat Izolac Pack (where the surface is gypsum plaster)
- 1 x Roller and Brush (for primer and Metalico application)
- 1 x Metalico Decorative Application Tool
- 2 x Drop sheets (for floor and furniture protection)
- 2 x Masking Tape Rolls
- 6 x sheets sandpaper (2 x 100 grain, 2 x 80 grain, 2 x 70 grain)
- 1 x sanding block
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust and swollen and old paintings must be scraped off – surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- In case the surface is not smooth, first apply Silkcoat Dahili Acrylic Paste for Metalico to obtain a problem-free surface for topcoat application
- If the surface to be applied is flattened with gypsum plaster, use Silkcoat İzolac on the surface
- Smooth but old painted, synthetic and dirty surfaces should be obtained by applying Silkcoat Universal Primer; a surface which has been puttied should be prepared by applying Silkcoat Putty Primer
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying
- Before using Metalico, add water to thin the Metalico to your desired effect
- Mix until it becomes completely homogenous
- If applied on very bright and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
- Place drop sheets on the floor and over any exposed furniture under surface to be painted
- Apply masking tape to all corners and edges at boundaries of areas to be painted
- Apply a single layer of Acrylic Paste (where the surface is not smooth)
- Apply a single layer of Primer and wait for a minimum of 30 minutes for drying
- Apply 1st layer of Silkomatt or Class Plastic and allow to dry then apply 2nd layer
- After the Silkomatt or Class Plastic coats are dry, 1 coat of Metalico is applied thinly (up to 20 – 30 m2 / 210 – 320 sq ft) by use of roller and brush
- Immediately on application (DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY), use the application pattern tool to “stamp” the Metalico effect onto the paint
- NB: Metalico dries very fast so best to have 2 people working on the wall – 1 to use a roller, 1 to follow with the Metalico tool for the effect
- After application, tools should be cleaned with water.
Safety And Environment
SAFETY AND PERSONAL PROTECTION DURING USE
- Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case of contact, wash with plenty of water
- Preserve in a tightly closed container and keep out of the reach of children
SAFE DISPOSAL OF WASTES
- Dispose of properly by washing all equipment and disposing of buckets etc in plastic recycling unit – DO NOT DUMP INTO SEWER SYSTEM
- Keep in a cool and clean place away from direct sunlight NB: It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature