RM368.00 – RM454.00
Travertino is an Acrylic Copolymer cement-based, antique stone decorative paint. Paint is sold in 5 kg / pack with a coverage of 50 square feet of wall.
Purchase of tools are optional but recommended. For custom colours not given below, please contact us
Please choose the color code and select whether tools is required or not.
Travertino is an Acrylic Copolymer cement-based, antique stone decorative paint.
- Travertino offers a stone-like appearance, presenting the quality of an aged, modern and live stone wall.
- It also allows for different pattern applications because of its water-based content
- It is harmless to people and environmentally friendly
All pre-painted surfaces with floor preparation can be applied to interior surfaces such as concrete, plaster, black plaster, betopan.
Coverage (for 15kg): 15 m² / 160 sq ft
Structure: Styrene Acrylic
Density: 1.95 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
Thinning ratio: Ready to use.
Drying Time: It takes 1 day to hard dry. İf applied in 2 coats, the first coat dries in 24 hours.
- 1 x 15kg of Travertino Effect Paint (160 sq ft)
- 1 x Travertino Primer Pack for 160 sq ft
- 1 x Silkcoat Putty Primer (in case of old putties on surfaces)
- 1 x Silkcoat Internal Acrylic Putty Pack (in case surfaces need smoothing)
- 1 x SX2005 Pack Topcoat for 160 square feet
- 1 x Roller and Brush (for primer and Travertino application)
- 2 x Travertino Application Decorative Trowel
- 2 x Drop sheets (for floor and furniture protection)
- 2 x Masking Tape Rolls
- 6 x sheets sandpaper (2 x 100 grain, 2 x 80 grain, 2 x 70 grain)
- 1 x sanding block
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust and swollen and old paintings must be scraped off the surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- If necessary, defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Silkcoat Internal Acrylic Putty.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying
- Before using Travertino, it should be mixed until completely homogenous
- Dilute Travertino as much as you can on each floor. Since the product is cement-based, it can be dried.
- If applied on very bright and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
- Place drop sheets on floor and over any exposed furniture under surface to be painted
- Apply masking tape to all corners and edges at boundaries of areas to be painted
- Travertino is mixed with 20-25% water until the first layer is flattened and mixed until it becomes homogenous.
- Travertino is applied to the entire surface with a trowel.
- To make the surface smooth, the first coat is left to dry for 1 day after it has been smoothened with a trowel.
- Prior to the application of the second layer, the surface is soaked with a roll of water.
- When the dry surface is obtained, the second layer is again applied to the surface with a trowel.
- When the second coat surface is about to dry, the patterns are created with the help of the backside of the trowel.
- After enough lines have been formed, they are again smoothed with the trowel and left to dry for another day.
- On the third day, the final surface is again wetted with water by means of a roller.
- Without full drying, SX2005, which is the last layer, is diluted with 25-30% and applied with the help of a special tool.
Safety And Environment
SAFETY AND PERSONAL PROTECTION DURING USE
- Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water
- Preserve in a tightly closed container
- Keep out of the reach of children
SAFE DISPOSAL OF WASTES
- Dispose of properly by washing all equipment and disposing of buckets etc in plastic recycling unit – DO NOT DUMP INTO SEWER SYSTEM
- Keep in a cool and clean place away from direct sunlight
- NB: It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature