RM592.00 – RM636.72
Velvetto Silkcoat Effects Group is a series of nacre-additives, velvet-patterned, glossy appearance, pure acrylic-based, creating fun and moving spaces. Paint is sold in 3 kg / pack with a coverage of 60 square feet of wall .
Purchase of tools are optional but recommended. For custom colours not given below, please contact us
Please choose the color code and select whether tools is required or not.
Velvetto Silkcoat Effects Group is a series of nacre-additives, velvet-patterned, glossy appearance, pure acrylic-based, creating fun and moving spaces.
- Velvetto offers a semi-gloss and matte velvety special image like pearls, allowing for different pattern applications due to its nacre structure.
- Harmless to people and environmental friendly through its water-based content
All pre-painted surfaces can be applied to interior surfaces such as concrete, plaster, black plaster, betopan, glass textured and paintable wallpaper.
Coverage (for 3kg): 9 m² / 100 sq ft
Thinner: No thinning, ready to-use
Drying: Touch dry: after 30-45 min,
Dust repulsive: after 1-1.5 hour,
Hard dry: after 24 hours
- 1 x 3kg of Velvetto Effect Paint (100 sq ft)
- 1 x Velvetto Primer Pack for 100 sq ft
- 1 x Silkcoat Putty Primer (in case of old putties on surfaces)
- 1 x Silkcoat Internal Acrylic Putty
- 1 x Silkcoat İzolac
- 1 x Silkcoat Universal Primer
- 2 x Velvetto Application Decorative Trowel
- 2 x Drop sheets (for floor and furniture protection)
- 2 x Masking Tape Rolls
- 6 x sheets sandpaper (2 x 100 grain, 2 x 80 grain, 2 x 70 grain)
- 1 x sanding block
- The application surface should be free from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil, old swollen paints should be thoroughly scraped, a clean dry and solid surface should be obtained.
- If the surface is not smooth, for Silkomat application, Silkcoat Internal Acrylic Putty should be applied in order to smoothen the surface.
- If the surface to be applied is flattened with gypsum plaster, Silkcoat İzolac should be used on the surface before Silkomat application
- Silkcoat Universal Primer should be used on smooth, old painted surfaces, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Silkcoat Putty Primer should be used on surfaces with Putty application.
- Silkomat of the same colour is applied as a single layer with the primer.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying
- Before using Velvetto, it should be mixed until it becomes completely homogenous
- If applied on very bright and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
- Place drop sheets on floor and over any exposed furniture under surface to be painted
- Apply masking tape to all corners and edges at boundaries of areas to be painted
- Silkomat is applied as a single layer in the last layer of Velvetto.
- Velvetto is applied to the surface with the help of roller.
- The pattern is given to the product by circular movements with the help of special goods, without complete drying on the surface.
- The surface is left to dry for 4-6 hours depending on weather conditions.
- After the first layer application is applied, the second layer is applied with the help of Velvetto decorative trowel or roller to form a thin layer on the surface.
- After application, the surface is patterned with circular motions with the help of a special trowel.
- Tools should be cleaned immediately after application.
Safety And Environment
SAFETY AND PERSONAL PROTECTION DURING USE
- Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water
- Preserve in a tightly closed container
- Keep out of the reach of children
SAFE DISPOSAL OF WASTES
- Dispose of properly by washing all equipment and disposing of buckets etc in plastic recycling unit – DO NOT DUMP INTO SEWER SYSTEM
- Keep in a cool and clean place away from direct sunlight NB: It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature